Who we are - and what we stand for
An ethical technology company, Pyrra is dedicated to protecting people from harm - both online and off. We are a force for good, a force for change, and believe that just because you "can", doesn’t always mean that you "should".
Here are our guiding principles:
- Practice Ethical Development. Start by asking, “should I do this?” not “can I do this?”. Carefully consider how the tech could be abused, and ensure these risks can be successfully mitigated
- Build with Security in Mind. Proactively guard against hacking, encrypt data storage and transport, and limit the collection and storage of personal user data to that which is absolutely necessary (and consent given)
- Focus on Technology Equality. Tech should be built for the widest possible audience in mind - keep it intuitive, affordable and transparent
- Sell Selectively. Vigilance is required to ensure our technology is not abused or repurposed by groups or people who seek to cause harm or impinge upon human rights
- Listen to our Customers. No matter how smart the tech, or how clever the solution, if we don’t listen to our customers, it’s all for nothing
- Embody our Values. Hard Work, Kindness, Inquisitive Minds, Team Players, Inclusiveness, and Honesty
Diversity and Inclusion - because we all want to belong
We are proud to welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to, members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, ancestry, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, veteran status, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
Pyrra has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to harassment, bullying, discrimination or exclusionary behavior.
Our Values - at the heart of our everyday
- Hard work
- Inquisitive Minds
- Team Players
To learn more, read our Code of Conduct
We are currently looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our team!
Please contact us if you’d like to get in touch.